OK it’s time to accept that it’s getting oh so brisk out there and it’s going to be pumpkin time soon, but let’s embrace the bounties of summer one last time!
Craving something salty, sweet AND healthy? You’ve got to try our recipe for Watermelon and Feta Salad.
We made it for our last office party, and they guys couldn’t get enough! So good!
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed fresh herbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (1-inch) cubed red seedless watermelon
- 1 cup (1-inch) cubed seeded yellow watermelon
- 1/4 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add tomato, watermelon, and onion; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese; toss gently.
Recipe courtesy of our friends at MyRecipes.com